The Set Up
Everyone receives a Passport (everything taken off website)
- Stamps of San Francisco, Paris, Italy, Mexico & Napa Valley
- Lisa’s Bio
- How the series came about
- Synopsis of IF I WERE YOU
- My review
- Reading Order
- Wine & Places of Inside Out Trilogy
- Play List
As they come in – sign “Welcome to the Allure Art Gallery” Pictures/artwork going up the stairs.
Everyone has to stop in each “place” (SF, Paris, Italy, Mexico & Napa) and answer questions and when they finish they can go to the living room and I will give them a suitcase ornament.
Games: (Prizes- pull a random name from baskets except for #1, most outrageous gets the prize)
1. 2 Truths and a Lie
2. “Who would you like to change places with for a day”
3. “If money was no object, where would you like to travel to?”
4. “What is your obsession”
5. Journal Story – I’ll start and they have to add to it
Also, go through book and pick out 15 teaser lines/small paragraphs and highlight them. Each person pulls a number out of basket (which will be a page #) and they have to read the line I highlight.
SF – coffee with different liquors, Ghirardelli chocolates, Veggie stuffed bread, crab dip
Paris – all desserts
Italy – Antipasto kabobs, Calzone pinwheels, mini Quiches, Chicken Parmaesan stuffed
Mexico – Hot & Spicy dips, mini quesadilla’s (chicken, plain cheese, seafood stuffed)
Napa – Wine