Q: What steps am I supposed to follow?
- You can find detailed steps on the About page
Q: Do I need to have 10 people to have a party?
- Yes. You must have 9 attendees, plus yourself. If you cannot gather that many people check out the Facebook Page to see if there are any open parties in your area. Or consider co-hosting with someone so you can pull your friends list together and get a longer guest list.
Q: My friends/family doesn’t own a computer or do any social media or an e-mail. Can they still attend the party?
- Obviously anyone can attend your party. However, if we cannot confirm them via a Facebook Event, Evite list or e-mail then they will not have goodies included in the box. At the very least your attendee in question must at least have an e-mail address so we can confirm them. They may use someone else’s e-mail as long as that person is not planning on attending as well. Basically, one person per email/RSVP
Q: What is I have 8 yes responses, and 2 maybe responses on my RSVP list? Can I still host a party?
- Unfortunately, no. You must have at least 10 definite “yes” responses.
Q: Where do I find my Registration #?
- It will be in you Welcome e-mail that you receive after filling out the Initial Contact Form.
Q: What if I have guests who are not on Facebook?
- The easiest way to get around this is to use the Evite.com service instead. It is e-mail based and will keep track of your invites just the same, Also, it will provide you a link so you can post it to Facebook for those friends to RSVP. Read further instructions here.
- However, if that does not work for you then follow these steps:
1 > Provide guests with your registration number
2> Then have them email: email@example.com. With the Registration # in the subject line
3> Supply this information in the e-mail: Party Host Name, Party Date, THEIR name.
4> E-mail MUST come from an account other than another attendee or the host.
5> These e-mails will be deleted and no information saved, we just need confirmation.
- However, if that does not work for you then follow these steps:
Q: What date will my party be on ?
**ALL RESPONSES WITH CONFIRMING RSVP’S MUST BE SUBMITTED BY NOON (12:00) EST (-5 GMT) ON 15 DECEMBER *****
1. You should have your dates that you offered in your initial contact form
2. Your DATE for your party is then YOUR responsibility. We assume that people are trying to meet their first choice.
3. We don’t choose your date. You must have all of your verification (RSVP Information) completed BEFORE we can accept your date as final.
4. You then have to allow 10 – 14 days (minimum) for your package to ship. Longer if you are not at a US mailing address.
5. Your planning and organization is integral to the process. Having your guests open to an alternate date if you don’t get your information in on time is important. Plan carefully and accordingly
6. On packages. Packages are sent via priority mail and you will get them in time for your party but We do NOT promise they will arrive early. We will shoot for a week but they should arrive at least 2 days before your party. Once your package ships, it is out of our hands. We can’t be responsible for what happens with the shipping agent though we do our best to package to perfection and to choose shipping methods that are the safest. We want this to go well just like you do!
Q: When can I send my invites?
- If you have your party planning all set and have received your Welcome e-mail, you can start your invite list. We also have graphics available to use on your invites if you wish.
Q: When will my package arrive?
- Packages will not be sent until we have the final and verified numbers for your party. Once we have verified your information that you sent us in the Final Booking Form we will put together your party box and send ASAP. However, these things do take time, so please be patient. We will e-mail you with any new information we have about your party. Please do not contact us, unless it is urgent or quite some time has passed
- Packages.are sent out via priority mail and you will get them in time for your party but We do NOT promise they will arrive early. We will shoot for a week but they should arrive at least 2 days before your party. Once your package ships, it is out of our hands. We can’t be responsible for what happens with the shipping agent though we do our best to package to perfection and to choose shipping methods that are the safest. We want this to go well just like you do!
Q: Can I host an International Party?
- We will ship to Canada and other countries. HOWEVER, the books are only in English. We apologize for any inconvenience but, that is all we have available at the time. If you are wanting to host and International Book Party please give us a little more time. Allow 3-4 weeks between filling out the Final Form and the date of your party. Ex: You have received all RSVPs and fill out the Final Form on November 10, 2013. Your party should be scheduled no earlier than December 2, 2013. However, we suggest adding an extra week just in case.
Q: When can I have my party?
- If you’re in the US: 2-3 weeks after you have complete the Final Form
- International: 3-4 weeks after you have filled out the Final Form
Q: What is in the Party Box?
- Paperback copies of If I Were You (Inside Out #1) for each attendee
- Lisa Renee Jones/Inside Out Swag
- Other goodies
- NOTE: these items can chance and are subject to availability.
Q: Do the parties have any other requirements?
- As long as your follow the instructions you are set to go. However, we will be requesting that you and your guests complete a post-party surveys HERE. They will help our coordinators make these parties even better in the future. Guests only need answer the mandatory questions. Hosts need to complete the entire survey.
- Also if you’re using Social Media please tag @LisaReneeJones and use #InsideOutParty
- We would also appreciate it if you provided copies of the pictures. Instructions will be on the surveys. We may use these pictures on Lisa’s website, for promotion, and on Lisa’s social media sites. Photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Where can I talk to other hosts and learn more
about the parties?
- The Facebook Group! Join in. Help other hosts with their party planning,and share
Q: Where can I find ideas for themes, games, menus, etc. for my party?
Q: If my question wasn’t answered, what do I do?
- Please contact email@example.com. You MUST put your Registration # in the subject line. If you do not have a Registration #, please put your name.